Okay, so these photos are far from extreme, but I'd just like to point out that I'm a semi professional picnicker. It is one of my favorite past times, and I've picnicked through France, across the U.S., on mountains, in boats, you name it. These are my top picks for a rad picnic.
- Food. Like more than you would ever need, ever. Not having enough food at a picnic totally ruins it. Good picks? Egregious amounts of cheese. Champagne or Pimms. I prefer Pimms because it screams summer. Lots of fruits and veggies. Some kind of freshly baked bread. All of these elements put together and you're golden.
- Blankets. More than one if you're picnicking in a somewhat hardy area such as on top of a mountain in the wind. (That's extreme picnicking for you right there.)
- Card games, Frisbee, or if you're having a solo picnic. Summer without Frisbee isn't really summer. 'nuff said.
- Assorted cutlery, plates and glasses. Don't be the one who makes everyone swig out of the same champagne bottle or forgets a knife...tearing off cheese with your teeth is too barbaric, even for extreme picnicking.
- Extras: Music that won't piss off everyone around you, a cooler filled with ice for serious warm weather picnicking, large hats, desserts, thermoses filled with tea, croquet.
Flats: UO, Scarf (tied on wrist): Vintage Liberty of London, Dress: Vintage, Belt: Thrifted, Hat: Bought in a random store in Maui
Where is your favorite place to picnic?
P to the S: My twitter link is now working. Sorry for being hopeless. I seriously need a twitter tutor.