Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Aztec Snow

Aztec Print

Aztec Print

Here I am in my Aztec print coat! I am obsessed with this thing and have been wearing it everywhere. I love the furry hood. My friend Joey saw me wearing it the other night and told me he wished he could curl up in the hood and live in my jacket! That obviously didn't happen but I know what he means...it is so warm!

Aztec Print

Aztec Print

These photos of me are back from when we had a tiny bit of snow. We've been having a dry spell lately which is a little bit worrying because the resorts are closing. My resort is going down to only operating three days a week so I've been looking hard for other work. I'm really hoping that I get something!

Aztec Print

My only resolution this year is to spread joy to as many people as I can. So...I wish you all happiness, health and contentment! And I love hearing from you guys, so if you ever want to email me about anything you're more than welcome to: Dearfishvintage@gmail.com.
Tell me your resolutions!

Aztec Print
Boots: Sorel; Skirt: American Apparel; Flannel: Vintage Pendleton; Coat: Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails