Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flower Arbor


This is one of the most beautiful, comfortable dresses. I bought it for my graduation from college party, but I wear it all the time. It is made by Sika. She is an African designer and creates vibrant dresses with really classic flattering shapes. I took this picture yesterday when it was so warm! Today I wanted to take outfit photos but it was freezing and pouring with rain so I went thrifting instead. I have a new dress to photograph soon.


I had such a lovely day on Sunday. My car got towed on Sunday morning which was super annoying, but aside from that it was perfect. I spent the night in San Francisco at my friend Ginger's house, and when we woke up in the morning to find that my car had been towed she gave me a ride on her moped to pick it up. I sat on the luggage rack on the back of the bike and tried to balance on the pedals while she put her feet up near the handlebars and sat on the seat. It was dangerous but super fun!


After we got my car back we drove to the beach and went to Outerlands, which has delicious organic food with beautiful ingredients and a great wine list. The restaurant is perfectly beachy too...the walls are covered in driftwood. They also serve Chemex drip coffee and such yummy sourdough bread. After our decadent champagne filled brunch we wandered down the street and tanned in the sunshine on the beach. It was a perfect day!


Dress: Sika
Gladiator Sandals: UO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Love this dress and those sandals! So pretty!

You asked on my blog if i cut my hair--I definitely go to a pro, I've had my hair screwed up too many times to go to a school or to even let myself eff it up! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails