Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lions and Sunshine


I have a bit of an affinity for animal themed clothing, especially this lion belt. My mother got it at a thrift store and it has fast become a much loved item of clothing and source of debate between my sisters and I. Luckily I have another lion's head belt that I bought in college, although it is not quite so colorful as this one. This outfit is one of my favorite summery looks. The dress is actually a skirt that I came across in a thrift store. I loved the print but I knew I would never wear it as a skirt since it is so long, so my very stylish friend Ginger suggested wearing it as a dress, and viola! It is now one of the most worn items in my closet.

Earrings: Thrifted
Skirt, worn as dress: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Zipper Flats: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails