Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Some Farm Time

Hi ladies and gentle-hearts,
Here is the promised outfit post from our fun on Red Hook Farm. Sorry for being a little distracted, I've been running around like a mad lady writing up shows for my real life job! It's CMJ this week in NYC and that means there are bands everywhere and everything has become a venue. Perhaps that is why I have been hearing British accents in Williamsburg lately? I have lost my hearing in my right ear because I practically stood with my head in a speaker last night and forgot to bring ear plugs. Le sigh. My dear mummy (who is a nurse) would so not be proud of my cavalier attitude to maintaining my hearing abilities!
Anyway, I miss you all and thank you so much for all the great comments lately, you guys are too cool for school and you TOTALLY rock my socks! There is an exciting project that I'm starting with 9 other bloggers in the works right now, and I can't wait to tell you all about it soon!

Farm Time

Farm Time

Farm Time

Farm Time

Farm Time
Boots: Vintage; Tights: Marks and Spencer (Dear M&S, please come to America...I miss your tights, chocolate cake and vegetarian moussaka!); Dress: Thrifted grandma nightgown I lopped the bottom off of; Belt: Vintage; Coat: From vintage leiderhosen outfit; Purse: Thrifted; Scarf: Edinburgh Woolen Mill

I hope everyone has exciting plans for this week, tell me some gossip or what you've been up to, I love it!

13 comments:

Amber said...

lovely outfit and your boots are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi love, your boots are so amazing. I need a pair like those that aren't a full size too big for me (which is what I have now!) And it's so cool that you're getting to go to so many music shows! I've only lived in cities bereft of a music scene. The highlight of my next week will be seeing the Liars in Paris. I'm going to have to hit you up for Edinburgh recommendations if you have any...

xx Jenny

Kelly said...

Great outfit! I love the jacket and boots. :)

Unknown said...

Okay where to begin on all the amazing happenings in this post?!?!?! I will begin with the red wall. I need a red wall somewhere near or in my future apartment/house. It's the perfect backdrop to any outfit! I'm loving the military-esque outfit here Lucy! The army green goes so well with these shades of brown :) And that scarf looks super cozy! I'm so jealous of all these concerts you get to go to (even though it's not technically the job you want)! I've actually never been to a concert so I'm living vicariously through you :)

gina said...

Great photos! Love the dress and boots.

Laura said...

Gorgeous pictures/outfit! I love all the natural colours - especially against the red wall :)

L x
Half Dressed

Kenziefaith said...

I love your outfit! That belt is too cute :)

liz said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog! I love this outfit all the elements work together perfectly :) I'm also super inspired by your thrifted/vintage wardrobe!

Elekon said...

love the colour combo!! great look for Autumn!

www.elekonchicboutique.com

sydney said...

i love your dress and all of your layering, it looks perfect for fall!

Robyn said...

ooo secret projects. I'm intrigued. Love the tights and boots.

E said...

cute blog! love those boots :)



heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

brown boots are a total must have!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails