Monday, October 25, 2010

CMJ...totally off the chain

Dudes. Sorry things have been a little slow on the ole blog as of late. I have a good excuse though, I promise. I went to so many CMJ shows for my real person job that I was too exhausted to document mah purty clothes. I thought I should share the fruits of my labor (awful saying by the way...it just slithers off your tongue like a fat gross thing...ew!) with all of you who were not in NYC for CMJ madness. I like to pretend like I live a rockstar lifestyle but in reality I saw some of these bands because of the promise of free pizza. Don't worry, I'm classy.

DOM
DOM4

Yo La Tengo
YLT11

Deluka
deluka15

Robbers on High Street
R3

The Blood Sugars
BS6

Ingrid Michaelson
Ingrid 3

The Dewars
D1

Surfer Blood
SB 4

Young Friends
YF 6

Braids
Braids 8

Gobble Gobble
Gobble 8
Buke and Gass
B&G6

L'Altra
L'Atra 9

...and there's so much more, but I figured this would be enough before you got toally bored! If you're interested in this, I often post about my new articles on my twitter so check it out. And holla at me if you're on twitter too!

I am always looking for new bands to go see...who has good recommendations?

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! Looks like a great time!

liz said...

All in one night? I've heard of maybe two of those, looks like I've got some work to do!

Kristin said...

I enjoyed cmj last year. haven't gone to any concerts as of late. its so funny how we see so many celebrities in new york.

Claggie said...

Ah, I wanted to go to CMJ so badly! My boyfriend's band played a show at the Spin party. Did you by any chance get to see his band? They are called Local Natives! Do you live in NYC?! I'm going to be there this weekend for a Local Natives show/Halloween!!!

Kenziefaith said...

I can't believe you saw Ingrid Michaelson. I'm very jealous right about now!

KF x

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails