Monday, October 3, 2011

Wally the Winnebago

winnebago

winnebago

Big news! I moved into our "house Winnebago", Wally! I am only here for two months until the snow starts falling really heavily, but I am so excited to have my own space. I've been decorating, and filling the refrigerator with lots of yummy veggies. I love it already; it's from the 70's and has mustard yellow upholstery, a plaid carpet, and "patchwork" leather walls. My friends Chris and Tori own it, and they have already decorated it with so many beautiful tapestries and filled it with their happy lovely energy. Tori is the one who has been my inspiration and constant support for going vegan so it's nice to be living in her spot for a little bit!

winnebago

winnebago

winnebago

This last weekend I went on a trip to Yosemite which was so much fun. Good food, good friends, good beers, good hikes, and good times. It was wonderful! I took a few photos before my camera battery died so I will post those soon so you can see some of the lovely scenery.

Cowboy Boots: Thrifted, Dress: UO

winnebago

winnebago



My friend Ashley made this necklace for me, isn't it lovely? What's the best present a friend has ever given you?

winnebago

winnebago

winnebago

10 comments:

islabell said...

Damn girl, look at those boots! I would love to meet up, maybe www can get out of the city for a thrift trip! My phone lost ask is numbers so give me a call woman! We need to plan well this time! Solid hangout sesh please!

Amber said...

Every time I hear the name Wally I have to say it in a robot voice like the pixar film...yeah I am that cool.

ashleyn said...

What an adorable place to live!! you should show us the inside sometime soon. It sounds like you are having an amazing time living life and exploring new things. Love it!

Unknown said...

What an awesome Winnebago! I love your cute little dress and cowboy boots too.

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Very cute outfit! Those boots are fabulous!

Hanna said...

I have some serious boot envy right now! and presents from friends are the absolute best, especially when they are unexpected - I love turning up at my friends houses with little home made goods! We're expecting serious snow fall here at the end of the month - hope yours is a little later!

b and e said...

these are such cool shots! Love it

b

from by b and e

Jana K said...

Love those boots :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow! These boots! So fantastic :) where would you usually buy a pair like these?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails