Tuesday, March 30, 2010

There Was Sun


Yet another sunny day outfit! This dress has a funny story behind it. It's a copy of a Topshop dress which I loved so much that I wore it out until the zip broke and there were holes all over it. My lovely sister offered to bring in to Vietnam with her, and she got two more made. One which has a very similar print to the original, and this one which has a lovely vintage flower print. This dress is one of my comfy outfits that I wear when I am having a bad wardrobe day and can't think of anything funky to wear. Lots of people are into jeans and t-shirts when they are having a bad wardrobe day, but I love dresses. I find them so much more comfortable than jeans and they are a whole outfit in one, so you don't have to worry about matching colors and styles.
Dress: Gift
Shoes: H and M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails